I’m not really one for beauty reviews but I thought I would talk about this amazing product I got a couple of months ago when I was at Toni and Guy. I really love Moroccan oil don’t get me wrong but sometimes it can be a little thick for my hair, specially when my hair is looking dry and greasy at the same time. I have Jamaican and Indian mixed hair so it’s very hard to find products that truly work for my hair. Some products leave my hair too dry or too greasy looking and it’s usually the roots that are greasy and the ends that are dry, which looks terrible. I would highly recommend this product not only for mixed race hair but also for other hair types also as it doesn’t leave your hair greasy it actually adds a nice shine and also really nourished my hair.
- Really left my hair feeling light.
- Adds shine to dull looking hair.
- Contains Argan oil, which is good for your hair.
- Only need a small pea sized amount, which makes the product last longer.
- Smells divine!
- Less expensive then most oils
- If your hair is really dry you may need to use a thicker oil.